Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Help! My Bunk Bed Is Driving Me Crazy!

I just made my first lens on Squidoo. It is called, "Help! My Bunk Bed Is Driving Me Crazy." I show many typical problems associated with regular bedding on bunk beds. Then I go on to show a number of huggers on bunks, captains beds, platform beds, daybeds, and even twin beds. Huggers work on all kinds of beds which will be an upcoming topic for my blog. But, in the meanwhile, you can visit Squidoo and see the lens and all the huggers. Check out the link below.


11 comments:

  1. I think anyone fixed with bunk bed problem needs to organize the mess on the bunk beds and deem about priorities to perform. I checked your Squidoo lens and I liked the information over there. Great to see you got feedback too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you are shopping for a bed, there are certain things you should put into consideration, for example, if you are shopping for a bunkbed for your kid, before making any purchases, you have to consider the safety of your kid. Bunk couches have all the good qualities, they have a fence like structure on the sides, top of the bed and a ladder that the kid can use to climb on the bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bunk beds with stairs add to the continuity of a child’s room, imagine if you placed a couple of twin or full size beds on top of each other, and then added a chest of draws to the mix, the out come would be a disaster, but with Lea bunk beds with stairs or the addition of a built in bureau, it can become an attractive parents dream for a child’s room, as well as a joy for the child.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The author is asking for help as bunk bed is driving crazy. Good post

    Sofa Cum Beds

    ReplyDelete