Monday, July 25, 2011

It's Been Awhile

It's time I get on the ball and start posting regularly. Bunkbedsbunker.com has changed so much since I started it a year ago. There are new products, better organization, a new banner that better reflects the market, more consistency in the layout, much more traffic, etc. Starting out with no experience at all, I have learned so much and there is still so much more to learn. I hardly believe it's the same site and I'm so pleased with the product lines I carry now.

So, this is a short post and I am working on a number of other posts as I write this. My first one is going to be on bunk bed huggers because I really believe they make the bunk bed and I carry them now. I wrote a short post before on huggers but I know more about them now and I carry a wide assortment. Bunk beds are great but using regular bedding on them can be a disaster. Look for that post next.

3 comments:

  1. Designed for comfort and relaxation,tradewins bunk beds mattresses are a favorite among a number of children. On the market there are a whole number of mattress, including air mattresses, water mattresses, futon mattresses and more. The most popular models and brands Simons, Sealy, Tempur Pedic, and Jamison, who are making waves in the foam and mattress industry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These days, it seems that space in homes is at a premium. As tract homes and communities become more prevalent, smaller houses with more confining spaces become the norm. living spaces bunk beds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog and I really appreciate you for putting such great information in this blog.
    Navy blue sheets
    RV Bedding
    Short queen sheets

    ReplyDelete