Monday, July 12, 2010

Bunk Beds Give You Some Space



Who couldn't use some more space in the house. It seems like the more house I have, the more house I need. It is filled and overflowing. I can remember when I lived in a one room apartment with only a bed, a chair and a refrigerator. It was a simple life. Twenty five years later, I live in a much larger place but I still don't have enough space. Bunk Beds are just one way you can get a little more of that space back.

One of my favorite bunk beds on my website http://www.bunkbedsbunker.com/ is the iRoom Twin/Twin Bunk Bed by Lea Industries. The contrast of the rich Merlot color with the contrasting silver makes for an attractive bed. Lea Industries, a division of Lazy Boy, has been in the furniture business for more than 50 years and is a well known manufacturer of moderately priced youth furniture. This iRoom bed can be converted to a Twin/Full bunk bed if needed to accommodate even more sleepers. There is plenty of under bed storage to stow away items.

So, if you are like me and can never get enough space in your house, consider a bunk bed. Kids love them and they make sense. If your house is getting smaller and smaller all the time, choose a bunk bed to give you a little of that space back.

No comments:

Post a Comment